1. What would you eat for your “last supper”?
I think I would go for a filet mignon, medium rare, with some wine-sauteed mushrooms and a glass of cabernet.
2. Name 3 interesting and unique things to do in your town/city/region.
Let’s see – in the region are some old historic buildings to tour, some Indian stone monuments, and some great mountains for skiing.
3. Tell us 2 things that terrify you.
Spiders terrify me, as does dying.
4. Give us your best sex tip.
Do what feels good, and don’t be afraid to try something new. And don’t be afraid to be window-shatteringly noisy.
5. What do you have that you need to throw away?
This is definitely clothes. I have way too many, and I really need to toss them out.
Bonus: Would you participate in a sex organ beauty pageant? Why or why not?
Mmm…no. I would be all for participating in a breast beauty pageant, as I think mine are nice, but I think I’d pass on a pageant for the rest.
Want to see how others answered? Check out more TMI Tuesday posts by clicking the banner below!