This week’s TMI Tuesday questions are provided by recusen.weebly.com
1. What is the first garment that you remember?
The very first garment I remember was a Peter Pan suit my Mom made for me when I was about 3. It was green and leafy, with a cap, and I wore it for days on end.
2. What was your first favorite garment??
That’s hard to remember – but I think it was probably my first pair of Jordache jeans. This was back when fancy pockets were just starting to become the rage on jeans, and they made both Jordache and Sergio Valente fancy pocket jeans…for men, not women. A few darts was all it took to turn them into some pretty cool pants.
3. What is your favorite garment now?
I have a few, but one of my favorites is a lime green and yellow t-shirt form Old Navy…it’s just so comfortable, and I wear it all the time when I’m not at work.
4. What garment, of yours, is a favorite of your lover’s and they like for you to wear?
I have a little fishnet dress with vinyl trim that he likes to see me in….I usually wear it with a vinyl g-string and knee-high patent leather boots.
5. What garment do you like your lover to wear for you?
I like him to wear just a simple pair of boxers.
6. What do you think makes a sexy outfit for a woman??
I think the sexiest outfit is one a woman is comfortable in and that enhances her figure.
7. What makes a sexy outfit for a man??
I’m a huge fan of tuxes on men, but they can also look sexy in just a pair of jeans.
8. Do you like to see women in tight clothing??
It depends. If it’s tight in the right places and they’re confident wearing it, yes.
9. Do you like to see men in tight clothing?
Tight jeans, yes.
10. What kind of bathing suit do you wear??
I usually wear a one-piece, with either a low cut front or bright on the bustline – I prefer black suits with color accents.
11. What kind of bathing suit do you find most flattering to a woman??
I’m a big fan of black, and I think a well-cut black suit looks the best.
12. What kind of bathing suit do you find most flattering to a man?
Well, definitely not a Speedo. I think trunks that aren’t obnoxiously colored look the best.
Bonus: Your opinion of yoga pants?
I think they’re pretty cool.
Want to see how others answered? Check out more TMI Tuesday posts by clicking the banner below!