As you know, I didn’t get a tattoo when we went to Vegas. It seemed like we had so much to do and not enough time to do it in (like gamble). So, I’m still having fun with the fake tattoos. I got some cool new ones that are a bit different than the typical ones I’ve been able to find – this one is an interesting, rather large, fish – I think it’s supposed to be a koi. It does look rather nice, I think. Enjoy!
Follow My Blog
Recently on Twitter
- Wicked Wednesday: The Year 2517
- TMI Tuesday: Digging Deep
- Wicked Wednesday: Space
- TMI Tuesday: Would You Rather… ?
- Wicked Wednesday: Long Lost Friends
- TMI Tuesday: Life: Dating, Your Body and More
- Wicked Wednesday: The Arrest
- TMI Tuesday: May Day
- Wicked Wednesday: The Wedding
- TMI Tuesday: Times Keep-a-Changin’