1. Do you think that fate or destiny play a role in love?
b. For the most part
d. Not really
e. Not at all
I think c – somewhat.
2. True or False – If my sexual likes and dislikes are not in line with my partners, I change them.
False. If I change what I like and don’t like to please someone else, there’s a problem. Of course it’s also a problem if our likes and dislikes are wildly disparate, but a bit of compromise is fine.
3. You and your partner are at a party. Both of you are equally acquainted with the hosts and the other people attending, although you aren’t the best of pals with any of the guests, you have conversed with them on a few occasions. During the socializing, what would you most likely do?
a. I’d stay glued to my partner’s side, conversing with the same people he/she is.
b. I’d be away from my partner, mingling with the other guests.
c. I’d stay near my partner, but involved in different conversations.
d. I spend some time by my partner’s side, and some time mingling.
e. I let my partner drift or stick by me – as she/he wishes.
Hmmm….most likely d.
4. Have you ever gone through your partner’s journal, diary or personal letters?
a. Yes – I‘ve read it/them from A to Z.
b. Yes – I’ve read some of it/them.
c. I know where she/he keeps them but I haven’t read any.
d. I know where she/he keeps them – I couldn’t help but look – but I haven’t read any.
e. No – I don’t know where she/he keeps them, and I have no intention of looking.
f. No – I don’t know she/he keeps them, even though I’ve looked.
I’d have to say b. I’ve read some of their very old letters…with permission. I wouldn’t read anything else if I found it, and I stay out of email too.
5. Have you ever had a romantic partner go through your journal, diary, personal letters or text messages without your permission? How did you feel? What did you do?
Yes I have, and I was pissed. They didn’t ask, and I felt betrayed. I changed all of my passwords to everything.
Bonus: What makes you feel loved?
A lot of things make me feel loved: tenderness, having something done that I wasn’t expecting just because they knew I’d like it, being comfortable, trust and communication – I could go on, as there are a lot of things that make me feel that way.
Want to see how others answered? Check out more TMI Tuesday posts by clicking the banner below!