1. Where you live what is the current season?
Here on Ice Planet Hoth, it’s winter. Actually, it was fairly mild through about 1/2 of November, and since then it’s been bitterly cold with lots and lots and lots of snow. The wind has been blowing a lot, giving us many days of wind chills below zero.
2. Do you measure/report the weather temperature in Celsius or Fahrenheit?
I use Farenheit.
3. Describe your ideal day of weather?
That’s an easy one. Lots of sun, with a temperature about 85F, and just the slightest breeze. And, of course, low humidity.
4. When it is cold outside I want to:?
a. Run outside naked because it is exhilarating.?
b. Bundle up in warm clothes and take a winter walk.?
c. Turn the heat up, stay indoors, hibernate until warm weather returns.?
d. I do not pay attention to the weather.
I’ll go with c). I like to hibernate with a nice cup of hot coffee underneath a pile of blankets. And maybe a snuggle or two.
5. Do you go “commando” in cold weather or in winter?
Sometimes, yes. I’m not outside a ton during the winter, and thongs aren’t always necessary under a long skirt of a pair of pants.
6. For 10,000 USD Would you rather ride a bike for one mile (1.6 km) in 7 degrees F/ 14 degrees C weather or jump naked into a freezing cold Alaskan lake in winter?
I’d do the bike ride, hands down. A mile on a bike in 7F weather would be cold, but not as brutally cold as jumping into a lake.
7. What is your favorite piece of winter clothing?
I love ear muffs. I’ve got a really cool pair that goes behind my neck and wraps up over my ears, and I love wearing them to keep my ears warm.
8. Have you ever worn Long Johns aka long underwear or thermal underwear?
I have on occasion, mostly when I’ve gone skiing.
Bonus: Do you have more or less sex in the winter months vs. other times of year?
I think I have more sex when the weather is warm out, but it’d be a pretty close call.
Want to see how others answered? Check out more TMI Tuesday posts by clicking the banner below!