As you know, I didn’t get a tattoo when we went to Vegas. It seemed like we had so much to do and not enough time to do it in (like gamble). So, I’m still having fun with the fake tattoos. I got some cool new ones that are a bit different than the typical ones I’ve been able to find – this one is an interesting, rather large, fish – I think it’s supposed to be a koi. It does look rather nice, I think. Enjoy!
Follow My Blog
Recently on Twitter
- Smut Marathon Round 1: Metaphorically Speaking
- Wicked Wednesday: Release
- TMI Tuesday: Take A Look At Me Now
- Wicked Wednesday: Trademark
- TMI Tuesday: You, You, You
- Wicked Wednesday: Black
- TMI Tuesday: What Kind Of Person Are You?
- Wicked Wednesday: Underdog
- TMI Tuesday: It’s Just A Fantasy
- Wicked Wednesday: Elegance