I still haven’t gotten my real tattoo. Part of the problem is I can’t decide what I want. I don’t want anything straight from a book – I want to design something cool and unique. I was going to get one in Vegas, but a lack of time and some worry about it, and here I am still with a naked back. I was getting pretty tired of the temporary tattoos I could find, too. Pretty much the same old thing, although they do look kind of cool. I finally found some different ones when I ordered my Liberator Stage, and this was the first one to get a try on my back. Hope you enjoy!
Follow My Blog
Recently on Twitter
- Smut Marathon Round 1: Metaphorically Speaking
- Wicked Wednesday: Release
- TMI Tuesday: Take A Look At Me Now
- Wicked Wednesday: Trademark
- TMI Tuesday: You, You, You
- Wicked Wednesday: Black
- TMI Tuesday: What Kind Of Person Are You?
- Wicked Wednesday: Underdog
- TMI Tuesday: It’s Just A Fantasy
- Wicked Wednesday: Elegance