1. Are you celebrating or have you celebrated any holidays this December 2018?
I’ll be celebrating Christmas tomorrow. I celebrated my birthday this month too, but it’s not a holiday…yet.
2. Describe your typical holiday celebration.
Usually we get up early – get the coffee going and the cinnamon rolls in the oven. Then we put on Christmas music and open gifts…then everyone scatters with their gifts, and we watch a bit of TV – maybe a parade. Dinner gets started (either turkey or ham), and then we have Christmas dinner early in the afternoon. If there’s a movie showing, we’ll see that after dinner – this year we’re going to go see Aquaman. And that pretty much sums up the day.
3. Now tell us how you really would like to spend your holiday season.
What I have enjoyed a few years is going to Florida for Christmas. I’ve spent two Christmases and New Years in Disneyworld, and they were awesome. The weather has mostly cooperated, and it’s so nice to get away and just celebrate time with family. I’d love to spend next Christmas in Universal Orlando, or maybe get to California and spend it on the beach.
4. This time of year broadcast TV is filled with Christmas movies. What is your favorite Christmas movie?
Die Hard. Without a doubt.
5. Does your place of work do a gift exchange or secret santa? Do you participate? What gift did you buy to giveaway this year? What gift did you get?
No – we don’t have a gift exchange or Secret Santa at my current job. The place I used to work did it, and we had a $ limit that everyone broke. I did exchange a few small gifts with co-workers, but it wasn’t an exchange per se.
Bonus: Have you been naughty or nice?
I’m always naughty – one of these years Santa’s going to spank me.
I hope everyone has a
Want to see how others answered? Check out more TMI Tuesday posts by clicking the banner below!