1. If married, had you slept with any of your wedding guests not including the person you married? How many of the guests had you slept with?
Is that a thing, sleeping with the wedding guests at the wedding? That was my first thought on reading this, and then I realized I misinterpreted that. No, I never slept with any of the guests at my wedding, either before the wedding or on the wedding day.
2. Weddings again–Ever gone to a wedding and hooked up with another guests?
No – I’ve never done that.
3. Do you get along with your partner’s family? Why or why not?
I haven’t seen them in ages – we got along fairly well the few times we met.
4. Who in your romantic relationship is usually the first to apologize after a fight?
Definitely not me. Seriously – I think I have maybe once or twice, if it really was truly my fault.
5. When was the last time you dreamed about your partner? What it a good dream or a nightmare?
Hmmm…I never remember my good dreams, only my nightmares, and he’s never in those. So, it could have been last night.
Bonus: Do you think that fate or destiny play a role in love?
Yes, I think they do.
Want to see how others answered? Check out more TMI Tuesday posts by clicking the banner below!