Hmm…swamped at work, doing well in class (so far), and always tired.
2. Will you have sex today? This week?
Not today, but hopefully this week.
3. What did you hate doing this past weekend?
I hated writing descriptions for eBay items – I have way too much to list and (hopefully) sell.
4. What did you love doing this past weekend?
I loved watching the opening day of football, with all the snacks and goodies.
5. Which new technology have you found most helpful in your life? Which do you find to be the most annoying?
I think my iPhone is the most helpful technology in my life – it’s a mini computer that fits in my pocket, and lets me do so many things faster than I otherwise could.
The most annoying…hmmm…the only thing that I’m finding annoying right now is online ordering for pizza. You’d think that companies would be able to customize coupons for location, rather than presenting ones that are wrong and ring up wrong. That is truly annoying. Get a decent web designer!
Bonus: Go do last week’s TMI questions that were posted on Friday. Great questions!
I completely missed them! So here are my answers to TMI Friday:
1. You are going to make a sexy weekend with your lover. Which one are you most likely to enjoy? Which of the activities is most likely to happen?
a. Cook dinner together
b. Play a sexy game
c. Take a bath together
I’d most enjoy c, but a is most likely to happen.
2. Will you watch porn this weekend? Alone or with someone?
Well, of course! What’s a weekend without porn? I will most likely watch alone.
3. Sexy games–pick one you’d like to play? Why?
a. Naked twister or
b. Strip trivial pursuit
I’d have to go with a). I’ve played it before, and it really is fun. B would be fun if I didn’t want to get naked (I’m very good at trivia and trivial pursuit).
4. Friday night you hit happy hour, you meet a super sexy woman/man and the two of you chat and laugh the night away. She/he leans into you and says, “You’re irresistible, can I touch your pussy/cock?’ What is your answer?
Who’s room is closer?
5. What do you really have planned for the weekend?
This weekend, I have plans to do some quilting and clean out my garage. And maybe go see IT.
6. Does this TMI on a Friday have you changing your weekend plans?
It doesn’t – I’ll still be quilting and cleaning.
Bonus: What you like to do on the weekend but never seem to get the chance?
My favorite thing to do on the weekend is sleep in. Like really late. I rarely get the chance to do it, but when I manage to it is the best thing ever.
Want to see how others answered? Check out more TMI Tuesday posts by clicking the banner below!