1. What did you have for breakfast?
Nothing fancy – just a 2 egg omelet with mushrooms, onions, green peppers, and some cheddar cheese.
2. What clothes did you put on?
Today I wore lime green panties, a white bra, black capris, a lime and black sleeveless tank, and a black bra.
3. What did you have for lunch?
Lunch was simple as well – a grilled chicken breast, and a salad with lettuce, tomatoes, sunflower seeds, and chunky bleu cheese dressing.
4. What about dinner? What did you have? Who cooked it? Who did the dishes?
Dinner was grilled sirloin steak (yes, it’s summer, which means a lot of everything gets grilled) with some mushrooms, green beans, and a salad like for lunch. My husband cooked it, and I did the dishes.
5. Did you, or are you going to, travel today? Where to? Car, bus, train or plane?
The only traveling I did today was by car, to and from work.
6. Did you mail anything? Did you get anything interesting in the mail?
Nope – I had nothing to mail off today. I did get this week’s Netflix movies in the mail, though – which include Urban Flesh, Don’t Go In The Woods Alone, and Outpost.
7. Did you send or get any interesting email?
I didn’t send anything interesting, and there were a few good emails, although most of the email I got that wasn’t work-related was about afffiliate promotions.
8. Did you text or skype or use messenger, or other internet communications??
I texted a few people, skyped, and used a messenger today as well.
9. Did you use the internet for sex, e.g. watch porn?
Not as of this writing, but I may browse PornHub later.
Bonus: Did you get laid today?
Not yet, but the night is still young.
Want to see how others answered? Check out more TMI Tuesday posts by clicking the banner below!