Hmmmm……Sent naked photos to someone in an email? I’ve sexted a few before, but I never emailed any until this year.
2. You are going to a deserted island, your only entertainment will be to read. What five (5) books will you take with you?
Geez, only 5? Well, let’s see. This is a pretty tough one, but I guess this would be my list of books:
- The Stand by Stephen King
- Dune by Frank Herbert
- Weaveworld by Clive Barker
- The Hyperion Cantos by Dan Simmons (if you’re going to be picky and make it one and not a series, then just Hyperion)
- Twilight Eyes by Dean Koontz
3. We all change and grow over time (at least you should). What two (2) things do you miss about the old you? Why?
Hmmm….these are tough ones this week!
- I miss the old me that had parents. It’s a weird feeling to not have either of them now, and I don’t like it.
- I miss the old me that thought things were simpler than they are and was a lot more spontaneous. Things have gotten awfully complicated in my life, and there’s both a lot of good and some bad there. It’s hard to be spontaneous when things are complicated.
4. How would you define and calculate ‘sexual satisfaction’?
I’d say sexual satisfaction is being happy and content with sex, physically, mentally, and emotionally. I think there must be a good physical component to satisfy the body, a good mental component to keep the mind engaged and open to try new things as well as develop fantasies, and a good emotional component where the desire and love remain strong. If I have all three, then I’m sexually satisfied.
5. Porn–Has it ever been good for your relationship? Has it ever been bad for your relationship?
I don’t think porn has ever been bad for my relationship. I watch a lot of porn…and I do mean a lot. I think, surprisingly enough, it’s been a good way to see things I want to try, as well as be fuel for many fantasies. Plus, since my libido is still on overdrive, it’s a great way to….er, get release.
Bonus: Is there a secret you’d like to share? What is it? Hmmm…my secrets are pretty secret right now. Maybe that I think I’m in love? I’ll keep it simple….
Want to see how others answered? Check out more TMI Tuesday posts by clicking the banner below!