1. Could you date someone who is really into Legos? Their house consist of Lego furniture, the walls are covered in 3-D Lego art or photos of mammoth Lego creations.
Well yes, yes I could. Legos are pretty damn cool. Although I would insist on soft pillows and coverings on the Lego furniture, especially the bed. Now I’m wondering what it’d be like to have a Lego St. Andrew’s cross or other bondage furniture made of Legos….
2. You have a big date and discover that you have run out of undies (underwear, panties), would you:
a. re-wear dirty
b. wear a swimsuit or swimsuit bottoms
c. line worn undies with fresh panty-liners
d. go commando
Oh, definitely d. I’d probably be wearing a long skirt or dress, so it’s not like my skirt would fly up and reveal a bare puss to the world. Plus, depending on how big of a date it was, it’d certainly make it more convenient.
3. In order to date the person of your dreams, you must be in a reality show with them. Would you date him/her? Why?
It would depend on what kind of reality show we’re talking about – I don’t watch much reality (per se) TV, so my examples may be lacking. Survivor style? Maybe. The Amazing Race? That’d be pretty fun. Celebrity Apprentice? You betcha. Even Hell’s Kitchen could be entertaining. I don’t watch a whole lot of reality shows, but I wouldn’t want to do one like Hillbilly Hand Fishing or a Honey Booboo style one.
4. You have been dating a certain someone for a while, you two click and you really like them but they confided to you that they are a crime-fighting super hero? Do you still date them or let the relationship cool? Why?
If they’re an awesome crime-fighting hero, sure, I’d still date them. As long as their costume wasn’t tooooo silly.
5. You are on a date with someone you really want to impress. Your pants/skirt/shirt/bra split early in the date. What do you do?
a. Tie a jacket or sweater around your waist or put the jacket or sweater on to hide the issue
b. Stop at a drugstore and buy safety pins, and in secret try to fix and hide problem
c. ‘Fess up to the problem, let it all hang out and continue with the date
d. Cut the date short and go home
Hmmm. That’s a tough one. It would depend on what ripped, and where! If my bra split, I’d just go take it off – no problem. If it was my skirt, pants, or shirt, probably b. Although I might do c and then d – but he’d come with me so I could change (and he could help).
You went away for the weekend with your new romantic love interest. He/she had planned a wonderful weekend of outdoor fun for you both but it has started to rain and storms are in the forecast for the next few days. What do you suggest the two of you do instead?
There’s a lot you can actually do in the rain, and we’d likely do what we could. But if it was completely miserable I’d suggest stocking up on cheese and wine, then cuddling and fucking in front of the fireplace, or just in bed. Hell, maybe even out in the rain…