1. What is the rudest thing you have ever done?
Hmmm…I’m not usually a rude person, but I would say grabbing a drumstick out of someone’s hands at a concert. We both had a hand on it, but I gave a good tug so I could take it home.
2. What do you like more being a leader or follower? Why?
It depends, but I usually like to be a leader.
3. If you are single, what do you miss most about being a couple? If you are in a relationship, what do you miss most about being single?
The thing I miss the most is having the house to myself. All to myself, for even a short period of time.
4. If you could hack into any computer whose computer would you hack?
It would be interesting to hack into Bill Gates’ computer, I think.
5. If you could shop for free at one store (brick ‘n’ mortar, not online), what store would it be?
That’s a tough one. I’d love to shop for free at the House of Dior in Tokyo , but I suppose if I was being practical, it’d be awesome to shop for free at Menard’s or Lowe’s.
Bonus: What is the biggest favor a friend has done for you? Do you feel you must return the favor?
The biggest favor a friend has done for me is something I can’t post. But it has been enormous. I do feel I must return the favor, but I do it with pleasure.
Want to see how others answered? Check out more TMI Tuesday posts by clicking the banner below!