Hmmm….I would wish that:
– I had an endless supply of money to be able to live the way I wanted to
– I would be thin and healthy for the rest of my life
– I could have the sex life that I craved and how I craved it
2. What are your favorite things to spend money on?
I love to spend money on clothes and shoes, mostly.
3. If you could write a song about your life, what type of music would you use?
I’d go with heavy metal – strong and driving, with powerful lyrics.
4. If you could choose your partner again, would you choose the same person?
5. When it comes to discussing your sex life, who do you confide in more than anyone else?
I confide the most in my best friend. I think there’s nothing she doesn’t know.
Bonus: What’s your definition of cheating? Is there really such a thing?
I think cheating is the actual physical act of having sex with someone else. It depends on if your partner knows, though. If they do and they’re ok with it, then it’s not really cheating.
Want to see how others answered? Check out more TMI Tuesday posts by clicking the banner below!