1. For you, can sex be separated from love?
Yes, I think they can be separate.
2. Can sex be separated from caring?
I think it’s possible, although I couldn’t separate it this way.
3. Men: Does sex seem to be something that you can never get enough of and are constantly seeking or thinking about?
Ok, I’m not a man, but I’m going to answer this one – yes.
4. Women: Is sex secondary to intimacy, physical closeness, and commitment?
I don’t think it’s always secondary – sometimes it’s primary and is more important than the others.
5. Who is more discriminating in choosing sexual partners–you or your significant other?
I really don’t know how to answer that – I would guess me?
Bonus: Who is more likely to take on additional sexual partners, you or your significant other?
If it were likely at all, I’d have to say I’d be more likely.
Want to see how others answered? Check out more TMI Tuesday posts by clicking the banner below!