1. Sex isso important. No matter if it’s naughty, hard, kinky, or gentle, it’s something that I need in my life from someone I love and trust.
2. Love is something to cherish. It’s so often hard to come by or sustain, and when it is, it’s the most wonderful feeling to share.
3. Money is something I can’t live without, and sometimes it’s hard to manage. But as long as I have enough for the things I need in life, it’s good.
4. Power is the essence of corruption. I think if power is controlled and used wisely it can be a useful tool, but I also think that it can’t be absolute and unchecked without causing pain and destruction.
5. Life is complicated and short, and I think you have to make the most of each day and enjoy what you have, yet also strive for what you want to obtain. It’s gone so soon that it should be enjoyed to the fullest.
Bonus: Food is a necessary evil, best enjoyed in small and delectable bites. It’s always best shared, and should be savored but never eaten without thought.
Want to see how others answered? Check out more TMI Tuesday posts by clicking the banner below!