The end has to come over the top – there’s no other correct way to hang it. And placing it on top of the empty roll does not cut it.
2. Towels. Do you use a new one each time you bathe or reuse?
I reuse – I can’t imagine doing that much laundry in a week! Unless the towels are really dirty for some reason, I usually swap them out once a week.
3. Bathing. Do you use a washcloth to clean your body or use the soap directly all over your body with no washcloth?
If I’m using soap, I rub the soap all over my body with no washcloth. If I’m using a shower gel, I pour it on a pouf first and then wash my body with it.
4. Bra. Do you remove your bra by taking your arms out of the straps first, then inching it around your body until you can reach the clasp and undo it or do you contort your arms, and reach around and unclasp.?
I’ve always reached back and unhooked my bra before slipping it off of my arms. I guess I’ve never thought about it being that much of a contortionist job.
5. Dishwasher. Rinse/pre-wash all dishes before loading or just load.
Uaually I just load, unless there’s something that’s super baked on that needs a bit of a soak first.
6. Breakfast cereal. Cereal in bowl first, then pour on milk or put milk in bowl then add cereal?
The cereal has to go in first, and then the milk poured on it – otherwise how would you know how much milk you needed to add?
7. Toothpaste. Squeeze from bottom working way up tube as it empties or squeeze from middle or wherever you want??
It depends – I try and squeeze mostly from the bottom, but when the tube is fairly full I will squeeze it from the middle.
8. Condoms. Do you put it on your lover or does he put it on himself?
I’ve never used condoms, so I have no idea who’d put them on.
9. Condom disposal. In the garbage bin or flush down toilet?
I would imagine in the garbage – I didn’t know it was safe to flush them.
Bonus: Write your own bonus question and tell us an intimate detail about you or your habits.
Do you sleep on your side, your back, or your stomach?
I almost always sleep on my side – which side doesn’t matter so much as long as I’m facing towards the edge of the bed.
Want to see how others answered? Check out more TMI Tuesday posts by clicking the banner below!