Hmm…tough decision! I think I’d like to be a bit of both – come up with ideas for the weekend, as that would be fun, but also participate. There’s no better way to learn than hands-on, after all.
2. Assuming you are the hands-on type at this weekend sex romp, and you’ve entered a tent to ‘play’ with a male/female couple. Would you like to be given clear instructions before you begin to ‘play’ or do you prefer to be given the general idea of the task and work it out your own way.
I am more of a free-thinker, and I think it would be much more enjoyable to have the general idea and play it out than to have the whole thing entirely scripted.
3. True or False. “During sex, I like to hear and accept feedback.”
True. I like feedback, especially when it’s in the form of moans and sighs.
4. What are you wearing right now?
Right now I’m wearing a tiger-striped thong under a pair of grey shorts, and a black and grey t-shirt (no bra).
5. I show loyalty to my lover by _being receptive and communicating__ .
6. Do you always have to argue?
No – I don’t ever really have to, although if I’m right about something I most definitely will. And I’m usually pretty good at it.
Bonus: Pick up the closest book to you, open it to page 55. The first line on that page reads:
”…miser, you hoard up all the beauty in these drawers.” This is from The Collector, by John Fowles.
Want to see how others answered? Check out more TMI Tuesday posts by clicking the banner below!