Hmmm….I think the main challenge is finding time, and trying to make time where there isn’t any.
?2. Is quality or quantity most important?
Sexually? I would say quality is most important, but I’d hope it’d be quality in quantity.
?3. How much sex is enough??
I don’t think there’s ever enough!
4. I want to have more _eye-rolling orgasms_ .
5. I would like to attempt new sex positions such as _having sex underwater, or in a swing__ .
6. I would like to stop doing _no_ sex position. (There isn’t a position that I have sex in that I hate – any that I do I stopped doing a long time ago).
7. To me foreplay means _kissing, touching, caressing, and a good amount of oral_ .
8. Something I think about a lot related to sex is _having sex in my office_ .
Bonus: Tell us something you love about your sex life.
I love the mind-blowing orgasms – the ones that bring me to tears, over and over again. I love that I can have as many orgasms as I can handle, and don’t have to stop at just one. I also love being able to be open about using sex toys – they add a whole new dimension to sex.
Want to see how others answered? Check out more TMI Tuesday posts by clicking the banner below!