2. My blood type is _O positive__ .
3. I am pretty healthy for _as much time as I spend on the internet___ .
4. When I really cannot sleep I _watch TV, read, or sometimes bake_ .
5. You never forget your _language mnemonics. I remember a lot of these for Latin, which I haven’t taken in ages, because they were kind of silly, but so easy to remember. And now I have a lot of them for Japanese_ .
6. As a child my favorite pet was _my stuffed Jaws shark. I never had pets as a child – my parents were not fond of them, I didn’t get my first pet until I went to college, and then I had two cats. Pepper was my favorite of the two – she came from the shelter when she was really little, and she would come to her name_ .
Bonus: This week’s question comes from The Late Phoenix – “Why was fuck chosen as the ultimate swear word? It coulda easily been duck.”
I think it’s for a few reasons. Most of the good swear words that are common are related to body parts or sex. So if we called intercourse “duck”, or “duck” meant something really raunchy, then “duck” would probably be the ultimate swear word. But fuck rolls off the tongue so nicely – it’s fucking fun to say, don’tcha think?
Want to see how others answered? Check out more TMI Tuesday posts by clicking the banner below!