1. When did you last give or get flowers? What was the occasion?
The last time I got flowers was a few months ago – it was for my favorite reason – “just because.” It’s been a while since I last gave flowers – just over a year ago now, and they were for Christmas.
2. When was the last time you had a long passionate kiss? Who did you kiss?
Hmmm….a few days ago, and with my husband.
3. You’ve just been given $100 for no reason at all. It is yours to do as you wish. Will you save it or spend it? If spend, what will you buy?
I’d probably spend it. Most likely on a new purse or pair of shoes. Because you can never have too many of either…
4. What is your most irritating habit?
Apparently, it’s when I wear my sunglasses on top of my head all the time. Well, not when I’m sleeping, but otherwise, I flip them up when I come indoors, and they don’t leave my head until bedtime. Sometimes I will take them off if I’m exercising or taking a shower, but then I can feel them still there.
5. If you had a day off alone, and could do whatever you wanted, what would you do?
I would probably masturbate the day away…in the shower, in the tub, on the bed, all day long.
Bonus: Have you ever had sex at work? Where–closet, stairway, office, boardroom, etc.? Do you regret the encounter?
Having sex at work is something I fantasize about a lot, but it’s been a long time since I’ve done it. When I was in high school, I worked at a fast food place at the mall, and one night when I was closing up, my boyfriend came to help. After I shut the door to the front area, we went at it on the table and the floor. I don’t regret it, no – it was quite a thrill, and an adrenaline rush not knowing if the boss would show up unexpectedly.
Want to see how others answered? Check out more TMI Tuesday posts by clicking the banner below!