1. It’s the end of 2014. How do you feel? Excited? Eager to see what’s in store for the new year?
Honestly, I’m glad this year is over. There were a few high points and some very good things that happened, but there was also a lot of sadness, and I think I’m ready to move on and look forward.
2. On a scale of 1-10 how satisfied were you with 2014? How satisfied were you with your sex life in 2014? (1 = completely disappointed, 10 = extremely satisfied)
Hmmm…I’m going in the middle with 5. for the year, and 7 for sex life. For the year, 2014 had some good and some bad, but it started off in January in the worst way imaginable, and it took a long time to recover. My sex life had some high points and low points too.
3. What were your big accomplishments this year?
My biggest accomplishments this year were getting my first story published (major yay!), and writing my first foreward for an online book. Another big accomplishment was starting to learn Japanese. Two alphabets down, one to go.
4. Did you make new year’s resolutions at the beginning of year 2014? How many did you keep?
I did – and I will make some this year as well. Let’s see…last year I resolved:
- to post a bit more on my blog – this I did
- write, write, write – I did a lot of writing this past year, and plan to get back in the swing of things this year
- get better organized – *cough* yes, this was a major pipe dream
- get in better shape – I was doing great for a while, but then life intervened
- have more sex – I did, but it could have been a lot more.
5. Out of all that happened in 2014, what are the biggest lessons you learned?
That life really is short, so you had better make the most of it, and that things can change when you’re least expecting them to.
6. What are you most proud of in 2014?
That my first story got published! That was by far the most exciting thing last year, and the thing I’m the proudest of.
7. How did you spend the majority of your free time in 2014?
Writing, and dealing with death. Also studying.
8. Tell us something new you’d like to do or learn in 2015.
I’m taking Japanese again, and I’d like to be a bit more proficient. I’d also like to learn another language in the fall.
Bonus: How was your sex life in 2014??
c. Not bad?
d. It’ll do?
e. What’s sex?!
I’ll go with b) this year – next year I expect it to be a)!
Want to see how others answered? Check out more TMI Tuesday posts by clicking the banner below!