Skeletons in the closet….everyone has them….some of them are buried deeply, behind the seldom worn dresses or under the worn but yet-to-be-tossed pair of shoes….others lurk closer to the door, their bony fingers curling around the door jamb as they inch the door open….slowly….pausing when the hinges creak….you feel the bony fingers tracing a chill up your spine…and when you turn and slam the door closed, you breath a sigh of relief…but feel a tingle of fear that one of the skeletons is gone….
Follow My Blog
Recently on Twitter
- Wicked Wednesday: Million Dollars
- TMI Tuesday: Lovers Guide
- Wicked Wednesday: Travel
- TMI Tuesday: Call Me Crazy…
- Wicked Wednesday: Catastrophe
- TMI Tuesday: Not Enough! Too Much!
- Wicked Wednesday: Night Out
- TMI Tuesday: Tuesday, Tuesday Feels So Good To Me
- Wicked Wednesday: Sad
- TMI Tuesday: The Life You Want