1. A sexy person you’ve been admiring says, “Let’s do something wild together.” What is the thing you pick to do?
Hmmm…so many wild things, so little time. I think I’d opt for bungee jumping off a high bridge – the exhilaration would be a great primer for some wild sex later.
2. I saw this headline: Whip Your Vagina Into Shape. Sadly the subject matter wasn’t what I wanted. Anywho…which way would you prefer to whip your vagina into shape. (Fellas you can select your fave way you’d like to whip a pussy or see it whipped)
a. a nice, stingy pussy spanking by hand.
b. doing kegel exercises with kegel balls.
c. having some SM master/mistress actually whip your pussy, with a whip!
I think I’ll go with a….not too hard, but nice.
3. When in a relationship (married, living together or dating) What do you do if you want to be alone for a while? How do you get “me” time?
Taking a long bubble bath is a good way to be alone….bubbles, glass of wine, book, and something waterproof. And I make sure the door is locked.
4. Which of these subjects causes the most tension or fighting between you and your significant other?
None of them particularly, but I guess of any of them b.
5. When breaking up with someone or ending a relationship, which method is more your style?
a. dramatic exit– sending texts and phone calls and taking the chance to vent about all the things you didn’t like about the person.
b. play it cool and be upfront and tell them “it’s not working out.”
c. slow down the time you spend together…fade away and disappear without a word.
I think b is the best way.
6. I know none of YOU would ever break up with someone via text message (btw, there is an app for that http://www.breakuptext.me/) but if you did, what would your text read?
I can’t believe there’s an app for that…well, maybe I can, as there is for everything else! Mine would probably be “Your stuff’s on the porch…have a gr8 life.”
Bonus: Would you like you if you met you? Why?
I would. I think I’d like my personality and ability to chatter inanely on a number of topics.
Want to see how others answered? Check out more TMI Tuesday posts by clicking the banner below!