Answer these questions as they pertain to your personal mode of transportation.
1. What CD is in your CD player?
I rarely buy CDs anymore – usually I buy songs off of iTunes and load them on an old iPhone, so I have about 1/2 of my music library available in the car. I do actually have a CD in the CD player currently, though, which has a nice mix:
“Fake It” by Seether
“Symphony of Destruction” by Megadeth
“Inside the Fire” by Disturbed
“Stupify” by Disturbed
“Ten Thousand Fists” by Disturbed
“Deify” by Disturbed
“Ich Tu Dir Weh” by Rammstein
“Los” by Rammstein
“Liebe Ist Fur Alle Da” by Rammstein
“Sehnsucht” by Rammstein
“Mein Land” by Rammstein
“Jordan” by Megaherz
2. Turn on your car radio, what station is it tuned to?
A classic rock station – selection is limited in town, but this has some interesting choices for “classic” music. Or I’m getting old.
3. What is in your glove box?
The manual, an aux cable for the stereo, phone charger, and some spare change.
4. Are there any stickers on your bumper? What? (You can post photos too).
I have never actually put a bumper sticker on my car. I own some, mostly along the lines of “Miskatonic University – Go Pods!” and “Smile, Cthulhu Loathes You”, but they’ve never graced my bumper.
5. What stickers or car magnets are on your car? (You can post photos too).?
I have a parking sticker, but that’s about it.
6. When you drive do you have a favorite beverage? What?
Would it surprise you if I said it was coffee? I think I drink more coffee when I’m driving than any other beverage.
7. What is the most unique thing about your car?
Hmm…my car is not very unique, but I suppose it would be the fact that my front logo is missing – apparently someone was missing theirs, so they took mine. It does make mine easy to find in the parking lot, though.
8. Have you modified or decorated or enhanced your steering wheel?
Nope – it’s the same steering wheel my car came with.
9. If your normal mode of transportation is a bicycle or a motorcycle, what have you done to personalize it?
Neither of these is my normal mode of transportation, although I do ride a bicycle – it’s not customized, but it is purple.
10. If your regular mode of transportation is public transport–bus or subway–what do you do to pass the time on your rides?
These aren’t my regular mode of transportation either – no subway or bus here.
Bonus: What is the sexiest thing in your car?
Me when I’m in it, of course!
Bonus, Bonus: What does your choice of personal or regular mode of transportation say about you?
I guess mine says I’m practical, but looks can be deceiving.
Want to see how others answered? Check out more TMI Tuesday posts by clicking the banner below!