Is it possible to have too much sex? I suppose if it’s interfering with other things in life (like eating and sleeping) it might be too much, but otherwise I don’t think there’s enough hours in the day to have sex.
2. According to the Kinsey Institute, 18-29 year olds have sex an average of 112 times per year, 30-39 year olds an average of 86 times per year, and 40-49 year olds an average of 69 times per year (how appropriate!)
a. Which group of averages would you prefer to belong?
I’d prefer to be in the 18-29 average, if I had to pick from just these.
b. Based on your age (if listed), find your group above. Would you say you are well below, pretty close to or high above your group’s average for having sex per year?
I’d say I’m well above my group’s average. Well above all the groups’ averages, actually.
3. Swinging (defined here)– have you tried it? Will you try it? Do you hope/wish to try it before you die?
I’ve never tried swinging. If my husband was open to it and we found an appropriate couple, then I might try it…it’s not like it’s anything on my bucket list, though.
4. What is “having sex”? According to YOU and prior to this TMI Tuesday did you consider:?
– Masturbation as having sex? Yes or No
– Performing oral sex as having sex? Yes or No
I usually consider having sex to be…well, having sex…penetration, either vaginally or anally, and hopefully with foreplay. I don’t call masturbation having sex, even though it is having sex with myself. Oral sex for me is rarely on its own – it’s part of the whole sex package.
5. When was the last time you received oral sex?
Want to see how others answered? Check out more TMI Tuesday posts by clicking the banner below!