1. Summer clothes are more revealing than winter clothes. What is the skimpiest outfit that you wear out in public?
Hmmm….probably my bathing suit. But, if you mean regular clothes, I would say a form-fitting spaghetti strap top with no bra and a pair of short shorts. I usually don’t wear anything super skimpy, unless I’m in my back yard.
2. What summer outfits turn you on when you see other people wearing them?
I like to see pretty summer dresses, either short or long. But guys in bathing suits are a tremendous turn on.
3. Summer is hot! Sex is hot! Do you find that hot summer weather leads to hot summer sex?
It can…but sometimes it’s too hot to have sex, unless it’s right in front of the fan or an open window with the breeze blowing. Open windows can cause a bit of a problem in other ways though…
4. It’s summer and oysters are off the menu (or maybe not, see?http://www.salishseafoods.com/pages/myths.html). What foods are the?aphrodisiacs of summer?
I would say champagne, cheddar cheese, and strawberries….the berries possibly dipped in chocolate.
5. Summertime is hot and thirsty time. What is your favorite summer drink, alcoholic or not?
I really like iced tea or iced coffee in the summer. Unsweetened tea with a squeeze of lemon, or coffee sweetened and with cream, over lots of ice.
6. Two traditional vacation destinations to beat the summer heat are the mountains and the shore. Where do you like to go?
We usually do our summer vacations to Disneyland or Disneyworld. But I’d love to spend a week or two on the beach.
7. Summertime is road trip time. Do you like to go on vacation by car?
When I was a kid, we used to go by car all the time on vacation…usually a full week of vacation was spent in the car, either going to the East Coast, or going to the West. We did get to see some interesting stuff along the way, but they were loooooong trips. Now, unless where we’re going is more than about 6 hours, we fly, so we can enjoy more of our vacation.
8. Summertime is experiment time. What are you going to do this summer that you’ve never done before?
I can’t say I have anything planned, exactly, that I’ve never done.
9. Summertime can be hazardous. What summer threat do you fear most? Possibilities: bugs, wildlife, heat, lightning…
I’m always bug phobic, but no more so than other times of the year. I think it would be fires, although we don’t live super close to the forests or plains where they’re much more likely and a problem.
10. Summertime is summer fling time. Have you ever had a summertime romance? How far did it go?
Bonus: Summertime is Festival time–music, art, seafood, and more. What festivals have you attended or will you attend?
Although they aren’t festivals, probably a rodeo or two this year, and maybe a summer concert or two – I’m having trouble deciding on which ones to go to.
Want to see how others answered? Check out more TMI Tuesday posts by clicking the banner below!