1. Name something you always carry with you?
My iPhone. I am totally addicted to it, and would go nuts if I didn’t have it with me. I can’t think of anyplace it doesn’t come…except in the pool.
2. Is there anyone on your mind at the moment? Who? Why?
3. If you were to be remembered for one thing, what would it be?
Hmmm…that’s a tough one. I guess I’d want to be remembered for being a good person.
4. Tell us something new that you learned in the last month?
It seems like I learned a lot in the last month. I’m not sure what was the most important, but I did learn that self-censorship is a very necessary thing.
5. What are you pretending not to know? Why?
I can’t think of anything I’m pretending not to know…maybe the answer to this question?
6. Are you happy with other people’s perception of you?
For the most part, I’d say yes. I don’t know that I’m overly concerned with others’ perceptions of me, though.
7. Are you generally focused on today or tomorrow?
I think I’m a lot more focused on tomorrow than on today. Which has its pros and cons.
Bonus: How do you eat Oreos? Which method best matches your Oreo cookie eating style?
a. Pick it up, bite into it.
b. Twist it open, eat each half separately
c. Twist it open, eat the frosting, then eat each chocolate cookie half separately.
I don’t eat Oreos much at all, but if I’m going to, it’s definitely c. There’s no better way to eat an Oreo than twisting it open, trying to get all the filling on just one half, then scraping and licking it off with my tongue. Then, both of the cookie halves are fair game to be eaten.
Want to see how others answered? Check out more TMI Tuesday posts by clicking the banner below!