The following are real-life American and United Kingdom reality television shows. The questions are based on the premise of the corresponding reality show.
1. (Sex Sent Me To The ER) Did you ever have to seek medical attention for a sex-relation problem (aside from routine care, STDs etc)?
Nope! I have heard some pretty wild stories from friends that worked in the hospital ER, and I would totally die if I had to go because of that.
2. (Survivor) Have you ever been stranded anywhere with a group of strangers?
I’ve been with groups of strangers at conferences and the like, but I’ve never been stranded anywhere with a group of them.
3. (The Amazing Race) Have you ever had a free-form, play-it-by-ear international trip or done a scavenger hunt whose clues/challenges took you out of your home country or state?
I’m starting to see a pattern to my answers…no, I’ve never done this, although I would love to – I think it would be pretty fun.
4. (Marriage Boot Camp) Have you ever had group couples therapy? How did that work out?
No, I haven’t ever done this. I can’t imagine going in as a couple, much less with several other couples. The only time I’ve been in couples anything was birthing class…
5. (Airline) Have you been involved in a contentious situation with any airline personnel. Tell us what happened?
Once again, no. Although I have dealt with some pretty dickish airline people, I haven’t ever had a Baldwin moment.
6. (What Not To Wear) Have you ever had a complete makeover–hair, fashion/wardrobe, huge weight-loss? Did you do this on your own or did a spouse, friend, significant other encourage the change? Tell us about your transformation.
No, I haven’t, but I would truly love to do this! I’d love to go in and have a complete and total makeover.
7. (How Clean Is Your House?) Have you ever had a guest or relative visit your home and blatantly criticize its cleanliness, orderliness and/or actually clean or rearrange things with or without your permission?
I’ve had my Mother do this once or twice, but usually she would do her criticism with the evil eye and the look on her face.
Want to see how others answered? Check out more TMI Tuesday posts by clicking the banner below!