“The emotions aren’t always immediately subject to reason,
but they are always immediately subject to action”
-Quote from philosopher-pyschologist William James
1. Laughter: What makes you laugh?
A lot of things, actually. Being ticked, hearing a funny story, reading something that hits my funny bone, being nervous, being happy.
2. Anger: This past week, who or what really pissed you off? What happened?
This past week, I’d have to say no one and nothing pissed me off at all. I don’t get pissed often, so I’d say I’m more on a monthly basis, if not less frequent.
3. Fear: What phobia did you have but overcame?
Hmmm…maybe a fear of heights. I hated heights when I was younger, but since then I’ve been up in some pretty high places, and it doesn’t bother me so much anymore. Now spiders? That’s one phobia I’ll never get over.
4. Surprise: Recently, what unexpected act or behavior did you experience in your sex life?
Recently? That my libido is higher than ever this year – that was a bit of a surprise to me. Also, an unexpected, long foot massage this week – that was heavenly!
5. Trust: Many on-going relationships have a certain predictability about them. Does that certainty translate into trust?
I think it can. When things get predictable, you know how someone thinks, acts, behaves…and there’s a trust there that these things won’t deviate.
6. Excitement: Who do you excite?
Hmmm…can I be general here? I’ll say men.
Bonus: What intimate activity do you share with your partner, something that is meaningful to your relationship? For example Sunday breakfast in bed, cooking, maintenance spanking, etc.
Probably cooking would top the list. He’s a much better cook than I am, but we enjoy cooking together.
Want to see how others answered? Check out more TMI Tuesday posts by clicking the banner below!