What a busy week! I started making my candy for Christmas, and got my chocolate-covered Oreos done. They came out way better than I expected, and they really look cool. This weekend’s projects include making cherries and cremes, and maybe some peanut butter cups as well. And more Oreos – I don’t think I can make enough of these. Don’t forget I’ve got a Holiday Giveaway going on as well – enter to win! In the meantime, enjoy!
Follow My Blog
Recently on Twitter
- Wicked Wednesday: The Year 2517
- TMI Tuesday: Digging Deep
- Wicked Wednesday: Space
- TMI Tuesday: Would You Rather… ?
- Wicked Wednesday: Long Lost Friends
- TMI Tuesday: Life: Dating, Your Body and More
- Wicked Wednesday: The Arrest
- TMI Tuesday: May Day
- Wicked Wednesday: The Wedding
- TMI Tuesday: Times Keep-a-Changin’