The turkey, fresh from the oven.
Wishing all my friends, family, and readers, a most happy Thanksgiving! As it’s also the start of Hanukkah, happy Hanukkah to my Jewish friends! This is a day to be thankful, and even though it’s been a rather rough year for me:
– I am thankful that, even though I lost one job, I got a much better one, with a sane boss
– I am thankful that everyone I love is well now, even though there have been some rough patches and health scares
– I am thankful that my own surgery went well, and that I can be home and be pampered for the next few weeks
– I am thankful that I have such wonderful people in my life
Best wishes to everyone, and if you’re joining the mobs of Black Friday shoppers, be careful out there!
My day started out great – a bouquet of beautiful flowers, some chocolates, and a rather fun and risque card. We finished it off with a candlelight dinner and just a bit of wine…well, more than a bit, really. The kinkier stuff will be coming later, and I plan on having a rather extended oral session, as I’m in the mood to give a long, slow blowjob. Hope your Valentine’s day was as good!
It’s finally 2013! Last year had to be one of the worst years of my life, in so many ways. This year can’t possibly be worse, and I’m going to do everything in my power to make sure it isn’t. I have a lot of plans for this year, and several resolutions. I seriously debated about making any at all, as you know as well as I do how easily they seem to get broken. But, after a lot of thought, I decided to go ahead with them. Short list, but shorter is more likely doable.
This year, I resolve:
- To post more often. Yes, that includes more reviews (and possibly some special pictures that have been requested), but also I plan to post more about … stuff. Will it be sexual? Probably, but maybe not. I have been missing writing, and I plan to make some time for it this year. As always, your feedback will be appreciated, and if you have any suggestions, let me know.
- To become (at least better) organized. Over the past year, I became more disorganized than I think I ever was in my life. It’s not doing me any good, and so I’m going to be making a serious attempt to do this, whether it’s bills, reviews, housecleaning, you name it.
- To get in (better) shape. This seems to be a staple on my list, but this year it’s a definite goal, and as part of my new organizational skills *ahem*, I am going to schedule it in and make it happen.
Simple, right? We’ll see, but I’m hoping for success. I thought about adding having more sex to the list, but at this point I’m not sure if that’s possible.
Here’s wishing you a Happy New Year!
Picture courtesy of HubPages
Happy 2012! I don’t know about you, but for me 2011 flew by. I had a lot of plans last year, and I only accomplished some of what I set out to.
It’s time to make New Year’s resolutions, and this time try and keep them. Last year I resolved to have more sex, get better organized, eat healthier, wear more lingerie and collars, and get my own domain.
Did I succeed? Continue reading
Tis the season for shopping! Today my list comes from Babeland.com, who has a Holiday Gift Guide with lots of great items. I hope Santa thinks I’ve been good enough (or bad enough) to consider my list!
I want the Minna Ola the most. The squeeze technology looks like fun, and since it has a memory? That would be promising indeed.
I love getting and giving massages, too, and the JimmyJane Little Afterglow Sampler Set looks like just the thing to relax with and start the evening off right, while getting to try 6 different scents of these great massage candles.
The cutest item on the list has to be Santa Duckie, one of the I Rub My Duckie series. He’s all decked out in his red Santa suit and comes inside an ornament. He’s one of the few on the list that I have, and one I’ve given to a few close friends.
Make sure to check out the Holiday Gift Guide at Babeland.com and find that gift you’ve been looking for!