There are a few, but one my Mom always told was when I was 5, and my oldest sister, who was 19, took me to her college. She was studying biology, and there was a human skeleton in the classroom. She told me that that was what was inside of me, and she traumatized me for days – I was sure nothing like that was in me! My Mom always thought that was funny.
2. At what age did you become an adult?
I would say 18. When I was 18, I graduated high school, went off to college, and had to do things for myself.
3. What is the most embarrassing thing you know about your parents?
Hmmm…there was nothing that embarrassing that I knew…although I do remember that when I was 10, I found all the Playboy magazines my Dad read under the bed.
4. This year, what is the mot important life lesson you’ve learned?
5. Describe your childhood self in 5 words. Were you happy?
Introverted, active, curious, smart, imaginative. Yes, I would say I was happy.
6. Who in your family has been kindest to you?
I would say my Dad was always the kindest to me. I miss him.
Bonus: Who are you closest to or trust the most– a friend or family member?
I trust my best friend the most.
Want to see how others answered? Check out more TMI Tuesday posts by clicking the banner below!