I would love to take a spring vacation, to somewhere sunny – California, or Hawaii, or even Florida. While it won’t happen this year, I have my hopes up for next year.
2. Do you become friskier as the temperatures outside heat up?
I do – I think when it’s cold, and dark so much outside, that I go into a bit of sexual hibernation. Usually the warmer it gets, the friskier I become.
3. Do you flirt more in spring vs. other times of the year?
4. Do you dress sexier in the spring?
Definitely – I love to wear skirts and dresses in the summer, which I think are always sexier than pants.
5. What day of the week do you have sex most often?
That’s kind of a toss-up. I’d guess maybe Saturday.
Falling in love takes one-fifth of a second
It takes a fifth-of-a-second for the euphoria-inducing chemicals to start acting on the brain when you are looking at that special someone. –Source
6. Do you use kissing as an important way to test out a new mate? Good kissers, keep and move forward to another stage in a budding relationship. Bad kissers, get pruned and dumped.
I imagine so – that certainly makes a lot of sense.
7. What do you expect from marriage?
a. safety and solidarity and security
b. a journey towards self-fulfillment and self-actualization with a partner that ‘gets’ you.
I think both of those – I don’t think it would be a good marriage if one of those was missing.
8. Acts of love & kindness. Which would mean more to you:
a. Taking your partner a cup of tea in bed (or receiving that cup of tea)
b. Giving or receiving a box of chocolates or flowers
A would definitely mean more. It’s a simple gesture, but gestures are often worth so much more than actual gifts.
Bonus: In your late teens or early 20s did you take wild spring break vacations with friends? What is the wildest, craziest, sexiest thing you did on a “gone wild” spring break?
Unfortunately I never got to take a wild spring break vacation, but I wish I would have!
Want to see how others answered? Check out more TMI Tuesday posts by clicking the banner below!