Hmmm….maybe Love Muffin? Some of them are downright silly, but that’s the only one I can think of that makes me cringe.
2. Where do you most often toss or keep your excess change (coins)?
I’ve got some giant pepsi/beer plastic bottles – about 3 foot high – that’s where all change goes. Occasionally I’ll dump it out and change in everything but the pennies.
3. If someone wrote a book about your past lovers and past sex life, which category fits best:
a. Abnormal psychology book
b. Steamy romance novel
c. Sad sad story
That’s a tough one, but I suppose it would be a) Abnormal psychology book.
4. Some say sex is like driving. Pretend you are a car. Are you: rear, front or all-wheel drive?
Ha – definitely all-wheel drive here.
5. What is it that you do daily that you would like to stop doing?
Falling to sleep early at night. I’d like to stay up much later than I do.
6. What is the biggest lie you ever told to get someone into bed or the biggest lie you ever told in bed?
That’s one I’m never telling.
Bonus: If married, who was interested in marriage first, you or your spouse?
Huh….I think he did, but I really don’t remember who brought it up first!
Want to see how others answered? Check out more TMI Tuesday posts by clicking the banner below!