So, this year I resolve to:
1. Post a bit more on my blog. This was, in fact, a resolution I made last year, and I was actually successful with it. But this year I’d like to post just a bit more, whether it’s themed posts, pictures, reviews, or just writing.
2. Write, write, write! I did a fair amount of writing last year, and sent in several submissions, which I’m still waiting to hear about. This year, I am going to be watching for submission calls and submitting more. I’m going to try and write for at least 1/2 hour a day. Not just erotica, although that’s going to be my main focus – I’ve got a few horror novels started that really need some tuning and additions.
3. Get better organized. This seems to show up every year in my resolutions, and I typically fail miserably. This year, I really need to work on this, especially all those damned boxes in my garage. I also am going to attempt to go through the mail daily and keep track of things better.
4. Get in better shape. Yet another resolution that shows up every year. Last year I really got off track, in part because of some medical issues and surgery, but this year I’m working at it again. My partner is going to do this with me, so hopefully we keep each other motivated!
5. Have more sex. Last, but certainly not least! I don’t think I’ve reached the point where I can’t have more – there’s certainly room for improvement and addition!
I hope everyone has a Happy New Year!