Tag Archives: Stories
Last year was eventful, and not the best on record for me. I’m hopeful that 2015 will be much better, in a lot of different ways. This morning I took a look back at my resolutions for last year – some I did well on, others not so much. This year I hope to do better…seems like I say that every year, but sometimes repetition is the charm.
This year, my resolutions are:
1. Post more on my blog. This was a resolution I made last year, and I did, in fact, accomplish it. This year I want to post even more, and keep up with several regular posts.
2. Comment more on others’ blogs. I read a lot of blog posts, but I don’t comment as often as I should. This year I’m going to try and comment a lot more often.
3. Write, write, write! I was thrilled to get my first story published this past year, and I’m hoping to get a few more published in 2015. I intend to set aside time every night to write, whether it’s a blog post, a rambling, or an actual story idea. The more I write, the better I will be.
4. Study! Last fall I took the plunge and started learning Japanese. It was amazingly hard at first, but I feel like I’m getting a grasp of the language, both listening to and writing. In addition to writing daily, I plan to study for at least a few minutes every day, and be more proficient in this language.
5. Get in better shape. Yes, this is on my list once again. I thought I was on track last year, but an amazing amount of things conspired against me. This is going to be the year, as I’ve got a lot of good reasons to make it happen.
6. Get better organized. This shows up every year in my resolutions. I failed miserably last year, so this year I may be defining “better organized” a bit more loosely. Honestly, at this point, anything will be “better” than last year!
7. Have more sex. Last, but certainly not the least of my resolutions! This is something that should be fairly easy to do, and a pleasure to do at that.
I hope everyone has a happy and successful New Year – here’s to 2015!
It’s New Year’s Eve again….time to end the old year and ring in the new. How best to celebrate? It’s always nice to start off with a glass of wine, watch a few comedy shows….and as the midnight hour nears, I leave you on the couch, to slip into something more comfortable….a champagne-colored negligee, with straps that want to slip off my shoulders, the front threatening to slip down and reveal my breasts….we curl up on the couch and pop the champagne a bit early, then put on a fireworks display on the tv while we have our own display at home….kissing on the couch….you slip the straps down off my shoulders and bare my breasts….kissing them as your hand slips beneath the silky fabric and I open myself to you….we cum together after midnight, combining the last sex of the previous year and the first sex of the new year, and we toast with the champagne….
Wishing everyone a wonderful and happy New Year!
1. It’s the end of 2014. How do you feel? Excited? Eager to see what’s in store for the new year?
Honestly, I’m glad this year is over. There were a few high points and some very good things that happened, but there was also a lot of sadness, and I think I’m ready to move on and look forward.
2. On a scale of 1-10 how satisfied were you with 2014? How satisfied were you with your sex life in 2014? (1 = completely disappointed, 10 = extremely satisfied)
Hmmm…I’m going in the middle with 5. for the year, and 7 for sex life. For the year, 2014 had some good and some bad, but it started off in January in the worst way imaginable, and it took a long time to recover. My sex life had some high points and low points too.
3. What were your big accomplishments this year?
My biggest accomplishments this year were getting my first story published (major yay!), and writing my first foreward for an online book. Another big accomplishment was starting to learn Japanese. Two alphabets down, one to go.
4. Did you make new year’s resolutions at the beginning of year 2014? How many did you keep?
I did – and I will make some this year as well. Let’s see…last year I resolved:
- to post a bit more on my blog – this I did
- write, write, write – I did a lot of writing this past year, and plan to get back in the swing of things this year
- get better organized – *cough* yes, this was a major pipe dream
- get in better shape – I was doing great for a while, but then life intervened
- have more sex – I did, but it could have been a lot more.
5. Out of all that happened in 2014, what are the biggest lessons you learned?
That life really is short, so you had better make the most of it, and that things can change when you’re least expecting them to.
6. What are you most proud of in 2014?
That my first story got published! That was by far the most exciting thing last year, and the thing I’m the proudest of.
7. How did you spend the majority of your free time in 2014?
Writing, and dealing with death. Also studying.
8. Tell us something new you’d like to do or learn in 2015.
I’m taking Japanese again, and I’d like to be a bit more proficient. I’d also like to learn another language in the fall.
Bonus: How was your sex life in 2014??
c. Not bad?
d. It’ll do?
e. What’s sex?!
I’ll go with b) this year – next year I expect it to be a)!
Want to see how others answered? Check out more TMI Tuesday posts by clicking the banner below!
Skeletons in the closet….everyone has them….some of them are buried deeply, behind the seldom worn dresses or under the worn but yet-to-be-tossed pair of shoes….others lurk closer to the door, their bony fingers curling around the door jamb as they inch the door open….slowly….pausing when the hinges creak….you feel the bony fingers tracing a chill up your spine…and when you turn and slam the door closed, you breath a sigh of relief…but feel a tingle of fear that one of the skeletons is gone….