1. Which do you make more of phone calls or text messages?
Really, it’s text messages. I used to make a lot of phone calls, but it’s so much easier to text, and to get a response.
2. Before making a phone call, do you ever rehearse what you are going to say? Why?
Not usually. I’ve done it before, but it’s been a very long time, and usually only if I’m preparing to have a fight/bitch session with the telephone company or someone else who’s totally pissed me off.
3. Name three things you and your partner appear to have in common.
Hmmm….we both like to watch movies (although they’re not always the same kind), we both like a good wine, and we both like to fuck.
4. Name three things about which you and your partner completely disagree and often causes arguments.
Well, let’s see. Money, clothes, and books. Yes, all 3 can cause arguments. I’m the money manager, and spending on (what I think are) frivolous things makes me cranky. Clothes and books…well, let’s just say I have a lot of them, and he thinks I have way too many. I mean really, can having a library of 6,000 books really be excessive?
5. 74 percent of couples bought a brand new mattress when they began their relationship. As you embark on a serious relationship would you request your significant other buy a new mattress or would you buy a new mattress if the s.o. asked you to do so?
Yes, I don’t see why not.
Bonus: If a crystal ball could tell you the truth about your future, what would you want to know?
I guess I’d want to know if I’d be truly, sincerely happy. There’s a lot of specific things that I’d like to know…but not really, as I think I’d rather find out when they happened rather than anticipating/dreading them.
Want to see how others answered? Check out more TMI Tuesday posts by clicking the banner below!