I want a hologram of you when you can’t be with me
A life-sized, fleshed out form….
With eyes that follow me…
Body turning when I turn…
Visible desire as I disrobe…
And your erection so hard, watching as I touch myself…
I reach out to feel you
But my hand passes through your image
And you shimmer, flickering in the dark room….
1. How do you gauge the success of your romantic relationships? If both people are happy, then I think it’s successful. If one or both aren’t as happy as they should be, then the reasons why determine the success.
2. How often do you prefer to talk about sex with your lover? I would like to talk about it more often than we do.
3. During sex, what is your top priority? Orgasm and pleasure. I suppose that sounds trite and a bit selfish, but I really love to have them, and once I have one, the rest just follow nicely along behind. And usually the path to my orgasm is giving my partner a lot of pleasure.
4. What advice would you like to give your partner to be a better lover? Are you afraid to give that advice? Well, let’s see. Maybe to listen to me, and to take his time when I want him to. I’m not afraid to give it, but I’m not sure that I would.
5. While in the moment of having sex, what is the best way you like to receive feedback from a lover that they are enjoying or are not enjoying sex a. moans and groans b. tell me in dirty talk c. give me direction or be explicit d. just fuck, tell me later if it was good for you Usually a and b. Moans, groans, and dirty talk are a pretty good indicator if they’re enjoying it.